Thursday, January 31, 2008

Program for Sunday's Concert at Longwood Gardens

My concert at Longwood Gardens is this coming Sunday!  I finally put together the 'official' program.

Promises of Spring!

  • The Dreams of Sarah/Bird's Flower:  CMC/CMC
  • Reflection (from Winter into Spring)/The Asymptote:  George Winston/CMC
  • die Sonne scheint, die Voegel singen...: CMC
  • Nocturne, op. 27 no 2 in D flat Major:  Frederic Chopin
  • Endless (from Changeless)/Moon Twist:  Keith Jarrett/CMC
  • The Lonely Cobbler:  CMC
  • Shenandoah:  American Folk Song
  • Children's Song #4:  Chick Corea
  • River Dawn:  CMC
  • Springshine:  CMC
To get me in the mood even more, I get to hear David Lanz in concert tomorrow night.  And then, to top it all off, we get to hang out with Jody Janetta and his wife (2 of my most favorite people in the world) after my concert Sunday. Whooweee what a great weekend coming up.

No comments: